Wednesday 24 August 2011

New York - Shake Shack

SHAKE. FRIGGIN. SHACK! Guys, I can't even explain how much I love this place. I've only been to New York twice, but both times I've gone, I couldn't leave without having a burger from here.


This particular location is in Battery Park, but I've also been to the one in the Theatre District. It's just ahhhh-mazing! There's always such a huge line, and there's definitely a reason for it. They have this one burger, the Shack Stack, and it's honestly the most wonderful thing I've ever put in my mouth (ha-ha). So far, anyway. I always, always, always get the Shack Stack burger. Okay, so it's a mushroom covered in cheese, then deep-fried, placed on top of a patty (duh) and then you get the usuals (lettuce, tomatoes, cheese), and it's just mmmmm.. so, sooooo good. My mouth is watering right now, just thinking about it. Grab a towel, or something, 'cause I have pictures of it below - don't wanna have you drooling on your shirt.

Shake Shack - Battery Park - New York City



www.shakeshack.com

Shake Shack (Theater District) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment