Saturday 17 December 2011

Toronto - Green Grove

I've been craving bubble tea for about a week now, and last night I finally went with a friend to Green Grove at Pacific Mall. She always talks about how delicious the taro bubble tea is, but every time I've gone to this place, I've only ordered the hot version of it (I get sick a lot.) So, this time, I thought I'd try the taro milkshake with tapioca, and I was pretty impressed.


Even though I'm really not too picky with my bubble tea (as long as it isn't too icy, I don't mind), I thought this place at least deserved a mention. There isn't much food selection, and the service is comparable to most Asian places - barely there. But, I really don't expect outstanding service when I'm at Asian restaurants. The only thing I liked is how big a "small" drink is. If you're really into taro bubble tea, then definitely check this place out. Otherwise, any other bubble tea place should do.




Green Grove
4350 Av Steeles E

Markham, ON L3R 9V4



Green Grove Tea House on Urbanspoon




No comments:

Post a Comment