Sunday 25 December 2011

Toronto - Yang's Kitchen

My friends and I went to Yang's Kitchen last Sunday since we were all craving sushi so badly. I still have yet to find a good sushi restaurant in Toronto that's comparable to the ones in Vancouver, or even in Calgary. Anyway, we went around lunchtime and it was all-you-can-eat. It's a good thing they have a lot of tables, because we were able to get seated right away.


The food was pretty good, and my favourite thing on their menu would be the Green Dragon roll. I forget what's in it, but I think it's something like avocado, tempura shrimp, and crab meat (maybe?), topped with slices of avocado on the outside. However, a restaurant can't run on good food alone. I know my standards for Asian restaurants is really low, since it's become very obvious that most Asian places set customer service at the bottom of their priorities list (especially in Toronto), but this place has to be one of the worst for customer service. One of my friends doesn't know how to use chopsticks, and she ordered a fork to eat her food with. The first waitress totally forgot about us, so we decided to order a fork with our second batch of food. That waitress forgot about us, too. We had to ask a third employee, a waiter, for a fork, and finally he gave her a pair.

On top of the fork issue, they also forgot to bring us a second order of the Green Dragon roll and Miso soup. We also ordered a Sushi pizza, but that didn't even come until an hour later.

I think the only reason I would go back to this place would be for their food. Customer service is definitely something they need to work on.

Green Dragon, California, and Spicy Crunchy rolls.

The Sushi pizza that came one hour after we ordered it.

Teriyaki Salmon or something, I forget.


Yang's Kitchen
4261 Regional Rd 7
Markham, ON L3R
Yang's Kitchen on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Great styling! Especially the ice cream shot. It makes me drool! Need any managed services visit us

    ReplyDelete