Wednesday 14 December 2011

Toronto - Messini

Messini! I've been to this place three times now. My new favourite Greek restaurant. The first time I went to Messini, my friends and I waited about 20 minutes to get seated; the second time, 30; the third, 15. Every time we go, it's PACKED! Like, lineup-is-out-the-door-packed. But, it is most definitely worth it.


The food is incredibly well priced for the amount of food that you get (2 gyros, fries, greek salad, and a pita is around $13), and it tastes amazing! I've grown a little addiction to this place, and I never hesitate when someone asks if I want to go to Messini. Honestly, the second time I went, it took me an hour just to get through downtown's rush hour, but I don't regret it at all. The only negative thing I have to say about this place is how far away it is from me, but other than that, I'm pretty much in love. Maybe I should take more pictures next time. My favourite (and probably the main reason why I go) item on the menu is the Greek Fries, which is just fries with a feta cheese topping, but it's deeeeeeeeeeeee-licious.


Messini -
445 Danforth Avenue  Toronto, ON M4K 1P2
Messini Authentic Gyros on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment