Thursday 15 September 2011

I'm Still Alive!

Hi, everyone. I apologize for the lack of blogging on my end in the last few weeks. I recently moved to Toronto, and I've been kind of busy getting things sorted out with my new place, school, and basically just re-adjusting to my surroundings. What have I been eating? A whole lot of JUNK.


Well, actually, it alternates between junk and nothing. Sometimes I eat a lot fast-food, sometimes I just eat.. oatmeal. It's really inconsistent. I don't know how to bake, or cook, or anything, so I usually just walk to the mall and grab some mall food for dinner. Oh, I went across the border last weekend for some shopping, and I remembered that 20pcs of nuggets from McDonald's is only $5, so we stocked up on some deep-fried mystery meat. Also, apparently a large iced-coffee from Tim Horton's in the states is equivalent to a (non-existent) extra-large in Canada. It took two people 3 hours to drink the iced-coffee, and we didn't even finish it.


THIS IS A LARGE IN AMERICA. A LARGE!

20pcs of nuggets for $5? YES, PLEASE!



And when I'm not eating my weekly caloric intake in one sitting, I'm pretty much starving.

Only one of these boxes is open.

Uhh.. self-explanatory.
So, that's what I've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment